Chrome Dark Mode Windows 7 – If you looking for Enable Dark Mode of Chrome Browser then this is the right place to find out that How you can Enable Chrome Dark Mode in Windows 7.
Are you a computer user and want to Enable Night Mode due to high Britness on Chrome at night, but do you know how you can turn on Dark Mode of Chrome in Windows 7?
So read this article completely, In this, I have told you 2 ways to Enable Chrome Dark Mode in Windows 7.
So let’s get started !!
How to Enable Chrome Dark Mode in Windows 7
Now I tell a the easiest way to Enable Chrome Night Mode in Windows 7, but first, you need to update your Chrome Browser, which means first you must Download New Chrome Version and Install them, Then you can Turn on Night Mode in Chrome.
1 – Enable Chrome Dark Mode Windows 7
- First, open your browser
- Then type and search this link – “https://google.com/“
- Then type and search this in Top search bar – “chrome://flags”
- Then a New will Appear
- Search Dark
- Then you see a option – “Force Dark Mode for Web Contents“
- Find this option, then Enable it and click on Launch.
2 – Enable Force Dark Mode of Chrome in Windows 7
- First, right-click on Google Chrome Browser
- Then click on Open file Location option
- Then right-click on Chrome in file location
- Then type this code in Last colmn of Target
If you have liked this article, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!