If you looking for Enable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 7 then this is the right place to find out that How you can Enable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 7 without Bios and here you also get a lot of methods to Enable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 7.
Are a Computer user and like to use Windows 7 Operating System. Now you want to install one more Operating System, but you want to uninstall Windows 7 and want to install another OS on Windows 7, then you can do this with the help of Enable Virtualization.
In this Article, I have told you a lot of Methods that How you can Enable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 7 using BIOS, without BIOS, and using Control Panel.
So Let’s get Started !!
How to Enable Virtualization in Windows 7 without BIOS
If you want to enable virtualization in your computer without bios then follow the steps given by me –
- First, click on Windows button
- Search Control Panel and Enter
- Then Open System Information Menu
- Then you will see a New Windows
- Just scroll down and find “Hyper-v Virtualization Enable“
- Then you can Turn On “Virtualization Enable“
How to Enable Virtualization in Windows 7 using BIOS
If you want to enable virtualization in your computer using bios then follow the steps given by me –
- First, Restart your Computer
- Then Press BIOS Key Multiple Time before Windows Logo.
- BIOS key may ESC, F2, F8, F12 or Del according to Different Computers
- Then FInd Virtualization Support option on Click on it
- After this, you have to enable Hardware Vitualization by checking on Enable.
- Run Windows 93 Without Installation
- how to install windows 10 operating system
- How to install windows 7 operating system
- How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Drive
If you have liked this article (How to Enable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 7), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!