Facebook Messenger Notification Won’t Go Away – If you looking for a solution to this problem “message notification won’t go away android” then this the right place to find out its Solution.
Are you irritated by the constant data notifications of Facebook Messenger, you have tried many different methods many times but till now you have not got the solution for this problem.
If you are facing some problems like this, then after reading this post, you can easily solve this problem.
Facebook Messenger Problems | message notification won’t go away android
- Sometimes the Facebook Messenger app shows you some messages, but when you check, you don’t see any messages.
- You try to find that message by scrolling in your chat, then you do not even find it.
- The red-colored notification irritated you the most on Facebook, it makes you repeatedly distracted from your work, and even after checking it, it does not stop.
Don’t worry, your phone is not damaged by a virus or anything else, it is just a problem in Facebook’s Messenger app, which is caused by accessing Facebook from a browser on a laptop or PC.
In this post, I will tell you how you can get free from this problem of continuous notification dot from Facebook Messanger.
You Can Also Read This
- Run Windows 93 on your Android Device without install
- How to Crack Password Protected RAR file in Kali Linux || Crack RAR Password
- Just 10 Minutes | How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Drive like a Pro
- How to Hack wifi password (Secrets) using cmd in windows 10
Note: First of all, to remove these red-colored notifications, first we have to know why this show is happening to us.
Check your ‘message requests’ in Facebook Messenger | Facebook Messenger Notification Won’t Go Away
It is possible that you have some unread messages, which are not shown in the inbox, but in your request message or other inboxes.
- First of all, Open Facebook in Any web browser on your computer
- Then open inbox by click on messenger icon
- Then you will see the notification of a “request message” at the top like the image given in the below.
In this way, you can check the message request in your Facebook inbox and see that maybe this notification problem was not coming due to this.
why do i have a message notification but no message on Facebook | Facebook Messenger Notification Won’t Go Away
If you have checked the message request but you still have not received the unread message, yet that red-colored notification is showing, then I have a solution for this also.
- First of all, open the Facebook Messenger app
- Then check if the red notification is not removed, then go to Settings.
- Then Logout from your Facebook account
- In the Last Check again.
In this way, the “Facebook notification won’t go away” problem you are confirming will be solved, you just have to use these two methods.
But even if these solutions do not get the solution of your problem, then once you reinstall the Facebook Messenger app, try it again and this way your problem will be solved, otherwise you can report it on Facebook.
In this way, you can solve this problem, otherwise you tell me in the comment box that you are relayed from the computer and what are the problems, I will definitely reply to you.
Thank You !!