Install Garuda Linux – If you looking to install Garuda Linux then this is the right place to find out that How to install Garuda Linux on VMware Workstation or VirtualBox.
Are you a student or do you like doing hacking and want to install Garuda Linux on your computer. Whenever you install Garuda Linux on your computer, you will have to face many mistakes and errors.
Don’t Worry, In this post, I have told you that How you can easily Install Garuda Linx on VMware Workstation without any mistakes and errors.
So let’s get started !!
What is Garuda Linux
Garuda Linux is an Indian rolling distribution based on the Arch Linux operating system. A rolling distribution ensures always getting the latest software updates. In this post, I am to discuss the Easy process of How to install Garuda Linux on your computer.
garuda Linux system requirements
It is also important to know the processing capacity of your computer before installing any operating system. garuda Linux system requirements
For example, before installing Garuda Linux, your computer must have at least that much memory, which you can also get from the official website.
- i3 processor
- 40 GB storage space
- 4 GB RAM
- video card with OpenGL 3.3 or better
If your computer has it all, you can easily install Linux on your computer.
To install Garuda Linux or any other operating system, you must have some devices.
- A Pendrive that is at least 4GB.
- Download VMware workstation
- The ISO file of the Garuda Linux Operating System.
- And a computer in which you have to do all these tasks and install the operating system.
How to Install Garuda Linux on VMware VirtualBox
Now I will tell you that How you can easily Install Garuda Linux on VMWare Workstation and here you will get full information about Garuda Installation, If you really want to install garuda Linux without any problems and errors then follow my steps one-by-one.
Install Garuda Linux in vmware virtualbox
Now I will tell you How you can easily install Garuda Linux on VMWare Workstation and here you will get full steps for installing it like – How to Download Garuda, How to Disk Partition, and How to install it.
Step 1 – Download Garuda Linux ISO Image
- First, open any Web Browser
- Then search “Download Garuda Linux“
- Then open First Site or Click Here.
- Then download Garuda ISO image according to you.
Step 2 – Download VMWare Workstation
- First, open any Web Browser
- Then Search Dowanload VMware Workstation
- Then open first site
- Then Download VMWare Virtual Machine for Windows.
Step 3 – Install VMWare Workstation on Windows
- First, Go to the folder where VMware is saved
- Then double click on VMWare Application.
- Then Setup your VMWare on Installation Window
- Then Install it by click on Install.
Step 4 – Setup VMware Workstation for Garuda Linux
- First of all, you have to create a virtual machine by clicking on “Create a new virtual machine” to run any other operating system.
- Then select Typical and next.
- Then select “I will install the operating system later ” and next.
- select “Linux” and “Debian 10.x64 bit” inversion and next.
- Then give your virtual machine some name and next.
- Then write the disk size for this virtual machine and next.
- After that go to “customize hardware” and there you will see a list.
Select “new cd / DVD (ide)” from it.
- And select “use iso image file”, then click on “browser” in front of it.
- Then a new window will open in front of you in which you have to select
- the iso file that you want to install.
- move on to finish “finish”
- Then you will see something like VMware
Step 4 – Install Garuda Linux
- Then click on “Power on this virtual machine”. Your operating system will start running.
- installation window of Garuda Linux operating system will open in front of you, in which you have to click ” Boot: Garuda.x86_64 gnome “.
- Then another window will open in front of you, in which you have to click on “Install Garuda” at the bottom.
- After that, after connecting the Internet to your computer, you have to keep clicking on Next.
- This will automatically download some important software and drivers on your computer.
- Then you will see some kind of window in which you have to select your disk at the top, in which you will install Linux.
- After selecting the disk, on the right side, you have to select “Erase Disk” and select Next.
- Then in the next window, you have to fill in your information and next and install it.
- After some time your operating system will be installed completely then you have to restart the computer.
In this way, you can easily install Garuda Linux on your computer or laptop.
System Requirement According to Garuda Linux
I have told you to install it on VMware workstation but according to Garuda Linux
- Our editions are optimized for performance on real hardware. Installing on virtual machines is not recommended as it might result in a bad experience.
- sacrifice extra RAM to improve the responsiveness of the system.
- We believe in the principle “unused RAM is wasted RAM”
- We recommend using Balena Etcher to make a bootable USB stick. You can use dd or its frontends Mintstick, Popsicle, Imagewriter, or Media writer on Linux. Do not use Rufus to flash the ISO.
If you liked the blog post, you can share it with your friends and family, So that they also get this information.
If you get any problem with this article or you want some more information related to computers, then you can tell me by commenting, I will definitely help you.