install Garuda Linux – if you looking to install Garuda Linux or install Garuda Linux in VMware then this is the right place to find out Garuda Linux system requirements.
Are you a student or do you like doing hacking and want to install Garuda Linux on your computer.
Whenever you install Garuda Linux on your computer, you will have to face many mistakes and errors.
But you have to worry, in this post, I will tell you the complete process of installing Linux without any mistakes and errors.
So Lets get Started !!
What is Garuda Linux
Garuda Linux is an Indian rolling distribution based on the Arch Linux operating system. A rolling distribution ensures always getting the latest software updates. In this post, I am to discuss the Easy process of How to install Garuda Linux on your computer.
- How to Hack wifi password (Secrets) using cmd in windows 10
- How to Track any Mobile Location using Kali Linux
garuda Linux system requirements
It is also important to know the processing capacity of your computer before installing any operating system.garuda Linux system requirements
For example, before installing Garuda Linux, your computer must have at least that much memory, which you can also get from the official website.
- i3 processor
- 40 GB storage space
- 4 GB RAM
- video card with OpenGL 3.3 or better
If your computer has it all, you can easily install Linux on your computer.
To install Garuda Linux or any other operating system, you must have some devices.
- A Pendrive that is at least 4GB.
- Download VMware workstation
- The ISO file of the Garuda Linux Operating System.
- <!–if you don’t know that What is an Operating System.–>
- And a computer in which you have to do all these tasks and install the operating system.
Install Garuda Linux in vmware virtualbox
- First of all, go to any web browser on your computer and search for “Garuda Linux Download“.
- Then you have to go to the official site of Garuda Linux and download the ISO file of Garuda Linux from there.
- And you will also have to download VMware software to run “Garuda Linux” on your Windows operating system.
- So after downloading the VMware workstation, install it on your Windows operating system.
- After installing, run VMware, when VMware starts, you will see some screen like this.
- First of all, you have to create a virtual machine by clicking on “Create a new virtual machine” to run any other operating system.
- Then select Typical and next.
- Then select “I will install the operating system later ” and next.
- select “Linux” and “Debian 10.x64 bit” inversion and next.
- Then give your virtual machine some name and next.
- Then write the disk size for this virtual machine and next.
- After that go to “customize hardware” and there you will see a list.
Select “new cd / DVD (ide)” from it.
- And select “use iso image file”, then click on “browser” in front of it.
- Then a new window will open in front of you in which you have to select
- the iso file that you want to install.
- move on to finish “finish”
- Then you will see something like VMware
Garuda Linux installation guide
- Then click on “Power on this virtual machine”. Your operating system will start running.
- installation window of Garuda Linux operating system will open in front of you, in which you have to click ” Boot: Garuda.x86_64 gnome “.
- Then another window will open in front of you, in which you have to click on “Install Garuda” at the bottom.
- After that, after connecting the Internet to your computer, you have to keep clicking on Next.
- This will automatically download some important software and drivers on your computer.
- Then you will see some kind of window in which you have to select your disk at the top, in which you will install Linux.
- After selecting the disk, on the right side, you have to select “Erase Disk” and select Next.
- Then in the next window, you have to fill in your information and next and install it.
- After some time your operating system will be installed completely then you have to restart the computer.
In this way you can easily install Garuda Linux in your computer or laptop.
- How to Download and Install VMware in Windows 10
- Sheppard software | Free Online Brain Game
- 9+ Minecraft windows 10 hacks in 2021
- Windows 93 in 2021 – How to run online on our Computer
System Requirement According to Garuda Linux
I have told you to install it on VMware workstation but according to Garuda Linux
- Our editions are optimized for performance on real hardware. Installing on virtual machines is not recommended as it might result in a bad experience.
- sacrifice extra RAM to improve the responsiveness of the system.
- We believe in the principle “unused RAM is wasted RAM”
- We recommend using Balena Etcher to make a bootable USB stick. You can use dd or its frontends Mintstick, Popsicle, Imagewriter, or Media writer on Linux. Do not use Rufus to flash the ISO.
If you liked the blog post, you can share it with your friends and family, So that they also get this information.
If you get any problem in this article or you want some more information related to computer, then you can tell me by commenting, I will definitely help you.