Minecraft for Windows 10 free – If you looking for a Free Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 then this is the right place to find out the How to get Minecraft Free Edition for Windows 10.
Are you a Gamer and like to play Minecraft games, Minecraft is a paid game but you want to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free, then How?
So read this article completely, because In this I have told you that How you can take Minecraft free Edition for Windows 10.
So let’s get started !!
How to Get Minecraft free Edition for Windows 10
Now I will show you How to get Minecraft with multiplayer for free and I will also tell you How you can update the game in the future, so read this article completely because you can face any problem So I have covered all the possibilities in it. So follow me step-by-step.
Step 1 – Check Clip SVC is running
First, open Task Manager and check that Clip SVC service is running or not, For installing any Software from the store or through any app x file this service must be in running position, If this service is stopped for you then follow what I am doing right now.
- First, Download disable.reg file
- Then right-click and Exctract the Downloaded file
- Open the Extracted folder
- Double-click on disable.reg file
- And Apply this setting
Now you need to restart your PC after the restart checks your Windows version by clicking on the start button and searching ‘winver‘ and opening this file. This method will work on every latest version.
Step 2 – Login into Microsoft Store
- First, Open WIndows Store
- Then make sure you have to Login with your account
- If you don’t have an account then Create first
- Then search for Xbox console app
- And setup Xbox console with your account
Step 3 – Install Minecraft free for Windows 10
- Now search Minecraft for Windows 10
- before installing check one more time the clip sv service is running or not
- Then click on Free Trial and Install the Minecraft
- After installation, Double-click and install the Minecraft
Step 4 – Get Minecraft free Editon
After Installation is finished start the game the first time, then you will see that it’s only a Trial Version, not the full version. Don’t worry you will get a Full version after doing this simple trick.
- Close the Game
- Now, open Download folder (registry files)
- Double-click and Run Enable.reg and select Yes
- Then open Task Manager > Services > find the ClipSVC
- after find ClipSVC, right-click on it and Stop
- Now you need to restart your PC
Then start your Computer and again see in the Task Manager that ClipSVC Service is Stopped or not, Then launch the Minecraft and its Trial Version will convert to Full Version.
Step 5 – How to Update Minecraft Version
Now I will tell you the main part How to update this next time, First, you have to start the Clip SVC service then update it. To start Clip SVC Service you have to run disable. reg file.
Then restart the PC to fix itself, Then you can directly install updates from the Windows store, update again Run Enable. reg file and Restart your PC and you will see that the New Version of Minecraft will Update.
- Minecraft windows 10 hacks
- How to make Shulker Box in Minecraft (Shulker Box Recipe)
- Sheppard software | Free Online Brain Game
- How to Hack Roblox
If you have liked this article (How to Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Free), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!