Hey, do you want to know how you can connect Kali Linux to Wireless WiFi? If Yes, then this is the right place to find out the easiest way to connect a Wireless Wi-Fi in Kali Linux.
Connecting Kali Linux to a wireless WiFi network is relatively simple and can be done through the command line interface (CLI) or through the graphical user interface (GUI). Here are the steps for both methods:
Connecting to a Wireless WiFi Network using CLI
ifconfig wlan0 up
iwlist wlan0 scan
iwconfig wlan0 essid [ESSID]
- Open a terminal window in Kali Linux.
- Use the command “iwconfig” to see a list of wireless interfaces. The wireless interface should be listed as “wlan0” or similar.
- Use the command “ifconfig wlan0 up” to enable the wireless interface.
- Use the command “iwlist wlan0 scan” to scan for available wireless networks.
- Use the command “iwconfig wlan0 essid [ESSID]” to connect to a specific wireless network, where [ESSID] is the name of the network.
- Use the command “dhclient wlan0” to obtain an IP address from the wireless router.
Connecting to a Wireless WiFi Network using GUI
- Click on the network icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Connect to a Hidden Wireless Network” option.
- Enter the name of the wireless network in the “Network Name” field.
- Select the security type of the wireless network.
- Enter the password for the wireless network.
- Click “Connect” to connect to the wireless network.
Once you are connected to the wireless network, you can use the command “ping google.com” to check your internet connectivity.
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!