If you want to Install Kali Linux without formatting the HDD then this is the right place to find out how you can install Kali Linux without formatting your Hard Disk Drive.
You can install Kali Linux dual boot with other operating systems and in this method, you don’t need to format your previous operating system. Even if you don’t need to format your HDD.
Steps to Install Kali Linux without formatting HDD
- First of all, Create a Bootable drive to install Kali Linux
- Back up your important data.
- Then Boot your computer with USB.
- While installing, you will get an option to format & select the partition, So don’t delete it.
- Just Create a new partition and select the new partition to install Kali Linux.
- In the end, Complete the installation process.
After completing the process, you will see that you have two options to choose an operating system that you want to run. This means you can run an operating system from both.
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!