If you looking for Chack RAM slots without opening Laptop then this is the right place to find out how to check ram slots in Laptop and you can also learn How Many RAM Slots in Laptop.
When you want to upgrade RAM in your computer when you want to find out how many RAM slots are in your laptop, but you don’t want to open your laptop to see it, So how will you know how many RAM slots are in your laptop without opening the laptop?
So now I will tell you many ways, How to Check RAM Slots Without Opening Laptop.
So let’s get started !!
How Many Ram Slots in Laptop
Most laptops have 2 ram slots if you want to upgrade RAM in your laptop then you can install ram in both slots of your laptop but if you want to upgrade more ram then your laptop will have only two slots but you can upgrade your laptop’s RAM by increasing the size of your RAM.
- How to Check RAM Type, Size, and Speed in Windows
- How to Check Maximum RAM Capacity of Your Computer
How to Check Ram Slots Without Opening Laptop
Now i will tell you many methods that how to check ram slots without opening the laptop, For this you have to use the laptop itself and these are very easy ways to do which you do not even need to open your laptop.
- How Much Space Does Windows 10 Really Take-up
- How to Create New Partition from C Drive in Windows 10 without Formatting
Method 1 – Check RAM Slot Number by using CMD
- First, press Windows + R key
- Then type “CMD” and hit Enter
- Then type this command and hit Enter –
wmic memphysical get memorydevices
- and hit Enter
- Now you will see the Number of RAM slots in your Laptop.
This is one of the easiest ways to find out the RAM slot, in this method you have to type only one command, then you get to know the number of RAM slots of your laptop.
Method 2 – Check RAM Slot Number by using CPU-Z
- First, Download and Install CPU-Z in your Laptop
- Launch Software open SPD tab
- Then click on Drop Down button of Memory Slots Section
- Then you will see the Number of RAM Slots in your Laptop
If you want to know how to check ram slots without opening a laptop or how many ram slots in Laptop, So this is also an easy way to see the Number of Ram Slots, in this method you have only download and install a software named CPU-Z, then you can see empty ram slots windows.
Method 3 – Check RAM Slot Number by Task Manager
- First, press Ctrl + Alt + Del button
- Then Select last option Task Manager
- Then Select Performance Tab in task manager
- Now you see two Partition of Memory that means your laptop have two RAM Slots.
If you want to know how to check ram slots without opening a laptop or how many ram slots in the laptop, So this is also an easy way to see the Number of Ram Slots, in this method you can check the number of RAM Slots by Task Manager in your Laptop.
Method 4 – Check RAM Slots Number by using Google
If you want to know to that how to check ram slots without opening a laptop or how many ram slots are in laptop, So this is also an easy way to see the Number of Ram Slots, in this method you need to search on Google about your laptop name and model number.
- First, Open Chrome Browser on your Laptop
- Then type your Laptop Name, serial Number, or Model Number
- and check the Number of RAM Slots.
So in this way you can find the Number of RAM Slots in your Laptop.
- Computer Hardware Diagnostic Software Free
- Find Photoshop Serial Number on Computer
- Find Office 2010 Product Key in Registry
- How to Unlock Password Protected Word Document
If you have liked this article (How Many RAM Slots in Laptop) and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!