If you want to know that How to Check if your Windows is Pirated or Original then this is the right place to find out If your Windows is Genuine or Pirated.
Are you a Computer user and like to use Windows Operating System, But do you know that your Windows is Pirated? If you want to that how you can check your Windows is Pirated or Not, then read this article completely.
In this article, I have told some points from which you can easily find out whether your Windows is pirated or original.
Some Points of Pirated Windows
- Your System will have hanging Problem
- Your system performance will be very slow
- your system may be hacked
- Virus attack can happen in your system
How to Check that our Windows is Pirated or Original
Whenever you get a new Windows installed or activated on your computer, the service provider tells that he has installed the original Windows in your computer, which costs some $ 25 to $ 30.
But now I will tell you a way Using which you can easily find out whether your Windows is pirated or original. So follow me Step-by-Step.
- First, press Windows + R key
- Then type “CMD” in the Run box and hit Enter
- Then type a Command “slmgr /xpr” on Command Prompt and Enter
Then you will see a small pop-up Windows, If you will see a message like the image above, it means that your Windows Operating System is Pirated.
- How to Check RAM Type, Size, and Speed in Windows
- How to Check Your Motherboard Model Number in Windows
- How to Hack Google Dino Game
- Find Photoshop Serial Number on Computer
If you have liked this article (How to Check if Windows is Genuine or Pirated), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!