If you looking for RAM type in Windows then this is the right place to find out How you can check If your RAM types DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 in your Computer.
Are you a Computer user and want to upgrade the RAM size in your Laptop or Computer, But do you know which type of RAM is already available in your Computer?
So read this article completely, Because In this I have told you that How to check laptop RAM type DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 in Windows.
So let’s get started !!
How to check Laptop RAM DDR3 or DDR4
Now I will tell you How you can check If your RAM types DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 in your Laptop or Computer. You don’t need any Third Party Software, you can easily check this on your Windows Operating System.
- First, right-click on Taskbar
- Then open Task Manager or Press Ctrl + Shift + ESC to open Task Manager
- Then click on More Details
- Now you will see many Tabs in a new Window
- Just click Performance Tab
- Then select Memory
- Then you will see the RAM Type in Top right side
- You can see in my case I have DDR3 RAM
In this way, you can easily check the RAM type DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, or DDR4 in your Laptop or Computer.
- Two 4GB RAM or one 8GB RAM
- Can DDR3 ram fit in DDR4 ram Slot
- Can I Download More RAM
- How to Check RAM Slots Without Opening Laptop
If you have liked this article (How to check laptop RAM DDR3 or DDR4), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!