Hey, are you looking to Create a Botnet with Kali Linux?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out the best way to Create A Botnet with Kali Linux.
So let’ get started !!
How to Create A Botnet in Kali Linux
If you want to create a botnet in Kali Linux then you need to follow the steps given below.
- First, open a browser and search “Ufonet Github“
- Then open first site and copy the url
- Now open your terminal and type “git clone <paste url>” and hit enter
- Then go to the Download > Ufonet Directory.
- Now type command “python3 setup.py install“
- After this next command “sudo apt-get install python3-scapy“
- Then “python2 ufonet“
- Next command “python3 ufonet –download-zombies“
Then you will see that you have automatically redirect to a site on browser and now you can easily use botnet.
- Top Secrets of Windows 93
- What is Sheppard Software Review
- Difference Between Spear Phishing vs Phishing
- Difference Between Dos and DDOS