Hey, are you looking to Install Kali Linux on Mac?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out How you can install Kali Linux on Mac or Mac M1.
Many people like Kali Linux, so there are some people who used Mac OS and want to replace their OS with Kali Linux.
So read this article completely to know how you can replace Kali Linux with Mac. So let’s get started !!
How to Install Kali Linux on Mac
Many users prefer to use Mac as their primary operating system but still if you want to run Kali Linux for testing purposes. then I will tell you How you can install Kali Linux on Mac.
Installing Kali Linux on Mac can seem like a daunting task, but with the right steps, it can be done easily. In this article, I will tell you about the process of installing Kali Linux on a Mac.
- A Macbook running MacOS X or higher
- A bootable Kali Linux ISO file
- A USB drive with at least 8 GB of storage
- Software for creating bootable USB drives, such as Etcher or UNetbootin
Step 1: Creating a Bootable USB Drive
- Download the Kali Linux ISO file from the official Kali Linux website.
- Download and install the software (UNetbootin or Rufus) to make a bootable USB drive.
- Then connect the USB drive to your Mac.
- Open the bootable USB drive creation tool and select the Kali Linux ISO file.
- Select the USB drive as the destination and click on “Flash.” This will create a bootable Kali Linux USB drive.
Step 2: Booting from the USB Drive
- Restart your Mac and hold down the Option key as it boots up.
- Select the USB drive from the list of bootable devices.
- Once the boot menu appears, select the “Live” option and press Enter.
Step 3: Installing Kali Linux on Mac
- Once you have successfully booted into the live environment, click on the “Install” option from the desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Kali Linux on your Mac.
- Make sure to select the “Install alongside MacOS” option if you want to dual-boot between MacOS and Kali Linux.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac and hold down the Option key as it boots up.
- Select the Kali Linux option from the boot menu to boot into Kali Linux.
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!