Do you want to Install Maltego in Kali Linux?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out the best way to install Maltego on Kali Linux using Terminal.
So let’s get started !!
How to Install Maltego in Kali Linux
Now I will tell you the complete process to install maltego on your Kali Linux using Terminal only. You can also read How to use maltego in Kali Linux.
Note: Maltego is a commercial tool and requires a valid license to use.
- First of all, add the Maltego repository to your Kali Linux system by running the following command in the terminal:
echo “deb https://www.paterva.com/malv2016/binary/ maltego main” | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list
- Then download the repository key by running the following command:
- Install the repository key by running the following command:
sudo apt-key add maltego.asc
- Update the package list and install Maltego by running the following commands:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install maltego
- Once the installation is complete, you can run Maltego from the terminal by running the following command:
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!