Install Windows 10 – If you looking to install Windows 10 Operating System then this is the right place to find out That How to install Windows 10 using USB-Drive, and here you will also learn that How to Create a Bootable USB-Drive for Windows 10.
Are you a student and want to install Windows 10, but do you know How to Download Windows 10, How to Create a Bootable USB Drive, and How to Install Windows 10 from a Bootable USB-Drive?
Don’t worry, In this article, I have told you completely steps that How you can download and install Windows 10 using a Bootable Drive. And trust me, till the last of this blog you will understand how to install Windows 10.
So let’s get started!
Windows 10 System Requirements
If you want to install WIndows 10 on your Computer then you need to know about your Computer’s System Requirements, that your Computer can Support Windows 10 or Not. To install Windows 10 your Computer must have these minimum System Requirements.
- 1 Gigahertz Processor or more
- Minimum 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Minimum Hard Disk space 20 GB
- Screen Resolution 800 x 600
How to Install Windows 10 from USB-Drive
Now I will tell you that How you can install Windows 10 from a USB, but first you need these Devices or Programs to Install Windows 10. If you have already these programs or devices then you can easily install Windows 10 on your computer, So install Windows 10 follow my steps one by one.
- Windows 10 ISO file
- Rufus Software
- Minimum of 8 GB Pendrive
- a Computer for install Windows 10
Step 1 – Download Windows 10 ISO
If you want to install Windows 10 then you must need a Windows 10 ISO file, but do you know How to Download Windows 10 ISO file, Don’t worry, In the first step I will tell you that How you can Download Windows 10 ISO file.
- First, open any Browser on your Computer
- Search “Download Windows 10 ISO”
- Then open first WebSite or click here
- Now you can Buy and use Windows 10.
Step 2 – Download Rufus Software
If you want to install Windows 10 then you must need Rufus Software, Rufus is basically Software which is Create a Bootable Drive for install any Operating System. So follow the steps for Download Rufus Software.
- First, open any Browser on your Computer
- Search “Download Rufus“
- Then open first WebSIte or Click here
- Then you can Download Rufus and it’s free.
Step 4 – Create a Windows 10 Bootable USB
- First, Install Rufus on your Computer
- Open Rufus Software
- Then you will see a New Window
- In this, your pendrive is automatically selected
- Then click on Select option and Select Windows 10 ISO file
- Now, If you have minimum 1 TB Hard Disk
- Then selct “MBR” otherwise “GPT“
- Finally, click on Ready Button.
Then you will see that your USB Drive will start to make a Bootable USB Drive. You can also use Command Prompt but If you don’t have any knowledge of CMD then you should use Rufus Software.
Step 5 – Open Boot Menu for Install Windows 10
Now I will tell you how you can open the Boot Menu on your Computer, In Boot Menu you can select a Bootable Device and use a New Operating System on your Computer.
- First, Insert USB-Drive in your Computer
- Then Restart your Computer
- Then Press Boot Key Multiple Time before Windows Logo.
- And you will see that Boot Menu is Opened.
If you don’t know that which is the Boot Key in your Computer Then click here to know all Computer’s Boot Key.
Step 6 – Setup Windows 10
If you want to install Windows 10 then You have to give some of your information of use Windows 10 like – Country & Language, Date & Time, etc.
- In Boot Menu you will see many Options
- And here is also your USB-Drive Option.
- Select USB-Drive and hit Enter
- Then you will see Windows 10 Installation Setup Window
- Then Select your Language and Country, and Next
- Click on Install Now button
- Then you will see Setup is Starting
Step 7 – Create Disk Partition for Windows 10
- After, Setup Windows 10 you will see a Disk Window
- Now you need to Create a New Partition for Windows 10
- If you have already a Partition of any Oerating System
- Then just format here and Install Windows 10
- otherwise select new partition and install Windows 10.
Then you will see that Windows 10 will start installing on your computer, this process will take 5 to 10 minutes or more according to your computer, after that you can use Windows 10, this is a very easy way to install Windows 10.
- How to Download and Install Windows 11
- How to install windows 7 operating system
- How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Drive
- How to Download and Install VMware in Windows 10
If you have liked this article (How to Install Windows 10 from USB), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!