If you looking to install Windows 11 then this is the right place to find out How to Install Windows 11 and here I will also tell you How to Download Windows 11 ISO image file on your Computer or Windows Computer.
If you are a computer user and you like to use the Windows operating system, then you must have come to know that Windows 11 has been leaked before its launch, If you want to use Windows 11 by installing but you don’t know How to download Windows 11 and you are feeling that due to the new operating system, maybe its installation process has changed.
So read this Article completely because in this I have told how you can easily download and install Windows 11 on your computer, Basically, whatever the Requirements or devices are needed for the installation of Windows 11, I have told them to install Windows using them in detail.
So let’s get Started !!
Windows 11 System Requirements
Minimum System Requirement for Install Windows 11
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Minimum 2 GB RAM or More
- 15 GB Disk Space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Recommanded System Requirement for Install Windows 11
- 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (64-bit)
- 4 GB RAM or More
- 20 GB Disk Space
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution.
How to Download Windows 11 || Windows 11 Download
Now I will tell you How you can easily Download Windows 11 ISO Image, Windows 11 ISO file size is some 4.57 GB, for which you should have so much Data Package to Download. And to install Windows 11, you must have a minimum 8 GB USB-Drive and also Rufus Software.
If you have enough data then you can download it and If you have a USB drive and Rufus Software then you can also Install Windows 11 easily. So if you have enough Data and Devices then follow me Step-by-Step for Download and Install Windows 11.
Step 1 – Download Windows 11 ISO Image File
First, If you want to download Windows 11 then the Direct Link to download the windows 11 link is here, When you will click on this link then you will redirect to a Google Drive Page you will see a Download Button simply click on that Download Button and Download Windows 11 ISO Image.
Step 2 – Download Rufus for Create a Bootable Drive
- First, Open any Browser on your Computer
- Search “Download Rufus” or click here
- Then open the first WebSite and Download Rufus.
- Then Install Rufus Software on your Computer.
Step 3 – Create a Windows 11 Bootable Drive
- First, Insert a USB-Drive in your Computer
- Then Install and Open Rufus Software
- Now Click on Select Button and Select Windows 11 ISO Image.
- Then Select Partition Scheme “MBR“
- Then click on the “READY Button“.
After clicking on the READY button your USB-Drive will start making Bootable and it will take at least 10 minutes so wait for it, And after the Processing is complete, you have to remove your pendrive from the computer.
Step 4 – Go to Boot Menu for Install Windows 11
Now I will tell you how you can go to the Boot Menu, from the boot menu you select a disc from which you want to boot your computer or we can also say that from the boot menu you select a Disk from which you want to run your computer.
- First, Insert Windows 11 USB-Drive in your Computer
- Then Restart your Computer
- Then Press Boot Key Multiple Time before Windows Logo.
- And you will see that Boot Menu is Opened.
If you don’t know that which is the Boot Key in your Computer Then click here to know all Computer’s Boot Key.
Step 5 – Start Installation Windows 11
- After, Open Boot Menu you will see many Disk Options
- And you will also your USB-Drive Option.
- Select USB-Drive and hit Enter
- Then you will see Windows 11 Installation Setup Window
- Then Select your Language and Country, and Next
- Click on Install Now button
- Then you will see Setup is Starting
Step 6 – Select Disk Partition for Windows 11
- After Click on Install Now button processing will starting
- Then you will see a Disk Partition Window
- Now you have to select a Disk for Windows 11 to Install
- So select a Drive in your Computer to Install Windows 11
- And click on Next
- Then you will Windows 11 is Installing
Then Windows 11 will start installing on your computer, this process will take 10 to 15 minutes, after that you can use Windows 11, this is a very easy way to install Windows 11.
- Run Windows 93 Without Installation
- how to install windows 10 operating system
- How to install windows 7 operating system
- How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Drive
If you have liked this article (How to Download and Install Windows 11), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!