How to Recover Gmail Account – If you looking for a Recover Google account or Gmail account then this the right place to find out How to Recover the Gmail Account and here you can recover deleted Gmail account.
Have you forgotten the username and password of your Gmail account and because of this, you are not able to log in to your Google account.
If you are not able to verify your Google account also because you have forgotten the username and password of your Gmail account, then follow the steps that I have mentioned, you will get some solution.
So Lets Get Started !!
Gmail password forgot | Forgot your password
Gmail password forgot – If you have forgotten your Gmail password, one of the easiest ways to recover it is the “Forget your password” option, follow the steps to recover your Google or Gmail account.
- if you Gmail password forgot then
- First, try to log in with your username and password.
- Then when you will not be able to log in, then you will have the option of Forgotten Password on the bottom side.
- Simply you have to click on the option of FORGET PASSWORD.
- Then it will ask you your Gmail id, after filling it click the Next button.
- Then a screen will appear in front of you, in which it will ask you whether to send to OTP your Gmail or your mobile number.
- Select an option According to you and then Next.
- Then you will have an OTP, you have to fill it on your Gmail and give it a verifying code.
- Then Create a new Strong Password.
If you have just forgotten your Gmail password, you can reset its password, but this method will not work if you have forgotten the username of your Gmail or Google account.
Forgot the Email Address and password | How to recover Gmail account
If you do not remember the username of the Google account you want to recover, then in this way you can recover your Google account or Gmail account without a username and password.
- First of all, Click here to go to a Gmail account recovery page.
- After clicking on the link, you will open a page of recovery Google Account.
- If you do not remember the id of your Gmail account, then you can fill in your mobile number.
Note: Fill the same mobile number which is already verified in your Google account.
- Then you will have an OTP, by filling it, you can confirm your username.
How to Recover Hack Google or Gmail Account
If you think someone is using your Google Account without your permission, You can easily log out that id from another device. follow the steps to recover a hacked or hijacked Google Account or Gmail.
- First of all, go to settings of Gmail Account
- Gmail Account > Settings > Security.
- Here you will show all the devices in which your Google account will be logged.
- From here you can easily log out of the Gmail account from any device.
So if your Gmail account is also hacked or login to another device, then in this way you can easily log out your Gmail from that device.
- How to Hack wifi password (Secrets) using cmd in windows 10
- What is end to end encryption meaning in WhatsApp
Can’t Sign in Gmail Account
you remember your username and password, But you can’t Sign in to your Google Account, Then click here to submit your problem on google.
How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
Sometimes you feel that you do not need any Gmail or Google account, then you delete it, but then if you ever need that account again, you can recover your deleted Gmail account by clicking on this link.
If you need any kind of help from me or you have any problem related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will definitely reply to you.
If you have been helped by this article or you have liked it, then you can share it with your family and friends so that they never get into this kind of problem.
Thank You !!