Reset Wifi Adapter in Windows 10 – If you want to reset network settings in Windows 10 / 8 / 7 then this is the right place to find that How you can reset Wifi Adapter in your Windows PC.
Are you a computer user and want to reset Wifi Adapter in your computer, but do you know How you can reset Wifi Network Setting in Windows.
So read this this article completely, In this I have told you that How you can easily reset Wifi Adapter in Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
So let’s get started !!
How to Reset Wifi Adapter in Windows 10
Now I will tell you that How you can reset your Wifi Adapter, If you have any problem about Wifi like – Wifi not working, wifi is not turning on then you can fix it by reset it. So follow me step-by-step to reset Wifi.
Step 1 – Open Control Panel
- First, click on start button
- Search or find Control Panel
- Open by Double-click on Control Panel
Step 2 – Goto Internet Properties
- Open Control Panel in your computer
- Then select Large Icon option from Top Right side
- Then you will see a lot of icons
- Now just find Internet option
- Then open by click on Internet Options icon
Step 3 – Reset Internet Settings
- After, click on Internet Options
- A new pop-up Window will appear
- Then click on Advance Tab
- Then you will a Reset Button just click on it.
- Now you will see again a new pop-up Window
- Fill the check on Delete Personal Settings
- Then click on Reset Button
In this way you can easily Reset your Internet Setting or Wifi Adapter Settings, after this you can see that your wifi or internet working properly or not, If not then please leave a Comment, I will definitely do reply.
If you have liked this article, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!