If you want to find out which Graphics Card you have, then this is the right place to find out that How to check what Graphics Card you have Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
Are you a Computer user and want to upgrade your Graphics Card, But you don’t know Which Graphics Card in your Computer, But do you know How to see what Graphics Card you have Windows 7?
So read this article completely, In this, I have told you that How you can see What Graphics Card you have Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
So let’s get started !!
How do you check what Graphics Card you have on Windows 7?
If you also want to know which graphics card is on your computer, then it is not difficult to find out, the way you see basic information on your computer just like this you can easily find it on your computer Which graphic card do you have on Windows 7, So follow the steps –
- First, right-click on Task Bar, Which is the Bottom side of your Computer Display.
- After right-click on Task Bar just click on Task Manager
- Then click on Performance Tab in Task Manager
- Then click GPU
- Now you will see the all Graphics Crad Details, do you have.
Check Graphics Card using Run Command
- First, press Windows + R key on your key-board
- And In the Run Command Dailog Box type – “dxdiag“
- Then click on OK
- You will see Direct Dagnostic Tool Window
- Then click on Display Tab
- Now you will see the all information about your Graphics Card.
Check Graphics Card using Screen Resolution
- First, right-click on Blank Place on Desktop
- Then click on Screen Resolution
- Then click on Advance Settings
- Now you will see your Graphics Card Details.
If you have liked this article (How to see What Graphics Card you have Windows 7), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!