hey, do you want to know how you can Use Kali Linux without installing it on your PC?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out the way to Use Kali Linux on your System even there you don’t need to delete or dual boot your previous operating system.
So read this article completely to know how you can use Kali Linux without installing it on your PC.
So let’s get started !!
How to Run Kali Linux from USB without Installing
You can use Kali Linux without installing it on your hard drive. but you can do it by running it from a live USB drive. Here are the steps to run Kali Linux from a live USB drive:
- First, Download the Kali Linux ISO file from the official website.
- Create a bootable USB drive using the ISO file, there are many tools that can be used such as Rufus, Etcher, etc.
- Insert the live USB drive into your computer and boot it.
- Select “Live” as the boot option to run Kali Linux without installing it on your hard drive.
- Wait for the live environment to load, and once it does, you can start using Kali Linux without installing it on your system.
Note: Running Kali Linux from a live USB drive will not preserve changes or configurations made during your session, and all data will be lost once the system is shut down. If you want to keep your changes and configurations, you need to install Kali Linux on your hard drive.
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, and I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!