Install Chrome on Linux – If you looking to install Google chrome on Linux then this is the right place to find out that how to install Chrome on Debian-based Linux or Kali Linux operating system.
If you have just installed Kali Linux on your computer or you want to install Google Chrome browser on your Linux operating system, but you do not know how then read this article completely. I will tell you the easiest way to install chrome on Linux.
So Let’s Get Started !!
Install Chrome on Linux using terminal
Now I will tell you how to install Chrome on Kali Linux, how you can install Chrome browser on Kali Linux with the help of a terminal. If you really want to know to install chrome on Linux then follow me Step-by-Step.
Step 1 – Download Chrome for Linux
Before installing Google Chrome on Kali Linux, you need to download Chrome browser, if you do not know how to download Chrome browser in Linux then follow me –
- First, Open any browser on your Computer
- Search ” Download Chrome Browser ” and open the first site.
- Then you will reach the official page of Google
- Now Download the Chrome browser by clicking the download button
- And then chrome will start Downloading for your Linux OS.
Step 2 – Open the Downloads Directory in Linux
- First, Minimise all windows on your computer
- Open the File application in your Linux OS
- and Open Downloads Directory by clicking.
Step 3 – install Chrome on Linux
Now if you want to install Chrome browser on your Linux then follow these Steps and commands one by one –
- First, open the terminal in your Linux OS
- Then type these Commands one by one –
- Then you will come to your own computer’s download folder.
- Here you will see the downloaded Chrome software
- Copy the Chrome Browser full name.
- And type These Commands –
|sudo apt install ./(paste here copy name)|
And in this way you can install Chrome browser in your Kali Linux operating system. And if you have any problem in installing Chrome or installing any other software, then you can tell me by commenting, I will surely reply to you.
- Solve || E: Unable to locate 2021 package error in Kali Linux
- How to Kali Linux Disk Partition 2021
- System Requirement – Is 2GB RAM is enough for Linux
- 29+ Kali Linux – Information Gathering Tools For Hacking
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!