Install VPN in Kali Linux – If you looking for Best VPN for Kali Linux then this is the right place to find out Kali Linux VPN free and here you can also learn about that How to Install VPN in Kali Linux.
If you are a programmer or are learning hacking and you want to perform the hacking on your computer or access a ban website in your country and no any one can track your activities, then for this you need VPN has to be used.
What is VPN
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, it is a network technology that makes secure your internet connections in public networks such as the Internet and private networks such as Wi-Fi. VPN is a very good way to protect your network and protect your personal data from trackers.
Why Use VPN
You can have many reasons to use VPN –
- No one can record any of your activities on the internet
- To hide your Identify
- With VPN, you can hide your IP address, location information so that you will remain anonymous
- Encrypts your network traffic.
Install OpenVPN on Kali Linux
In this article, I will tell you how you can install a VPN named OpenVPN on your Kali Linux. This is a safe and logo-trusted VPN, If you want to install VPN on your Kali Linux, then follow the steps I have mentioned so that you can easily and correctly way install a VPN on Kali Linux.
Step 1 – How to Download VPN for Kali Linux
- First, open any browser on your computer
- Then, search OpenVPN and Download VPN from the first website
- Otherwise, Click Here to Direct Download.
In this way you can easily download a VPN in Kali Linux, the file of this VPN will be saved in the download folder of your computer.
Step 2 – How to Install VPN in Kali Linux
- First, open the Downloads folder in your Kali Linux
- Find the downloaded vpn
- Then right-click on OpenVPN file and click on Extract Here.
- Now you need to install OpenVPN packages. Type the following commands one by one:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install network-manager-openvpn
sudo apt-get install network-manager network-manager-gnome network-manager-openvpn-gnome
- After that, at the top, click on the “Ethernet Network Connection” option in the right side.
- Then Go to “Vpn connections“
- Select “Add a VPN connection“
- Then select the “Import a saved VPN configuration” option by Click on the “Create” button.
- Then a directory will open in front of you.
- Select file “de2-ovpn-udp-udp-ovpn“
- Now enter the your details.
- Then Click on Save Button.
- Then you will be connected to OpenVpn.
So you can easily install VPN on Kali Linux in your computer with some of these small steps. And now you can make the your any work anonymous.
- Linux vs Windows – Which is Best for you in 2021
- Debian Vs Ubuntu – Which is Best for You?
- Difference Between – Kali Linux vs Blackarch Linux 2021
- Garuda Linux Vs Kali Linux Difference
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!