Install Windows 7 – If you looking to install Windows 7 Operating System then this is the right place to find out That How you can install Windows 7 using a USB-Drive, and here you will also learn that How to Create a Bootable USB-Drive for install Windows 7.
Are you a student and want to install Windows 7 on your computer, but do you know How to Download Windows 7, How to Create a Bootable USB Drive, and How to Install Windows 10 from a Bootable USB-Drive?
So read this article completely, because, in this, I have told you completely steps that How you can download and install Windows 7 from a Bootable USB-Drive.
So let’s get started !!
Windows 7 System Requirements
If you want to install Windows 7 Operating System on your Computer then you should know about your Computer’s System Requirements, that your Computer can Support Windows 7 or Not.
- 1 Gigahertz Processor or more
- Minimum 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Minimum Hard Disk space 20 GB
- Screen Resolution 800 x 600
How to Install Windows 7 from USB-Drive
Now I will tell you How you can install Windows 7 on your computer, but first you need some Devices or Programs to Install Windows 7. If you have already these programs or devices then you can easily install Windows 7.
- Windows 7 ISO file
- Rufus Software
- Minimum of 8 GB Pendrive
- a Computer for install Windows 7
Step 1 – Download Windows 7 ISO
If you want to install Windows 7 then you must need a Windows 7 ISO Image file, but do you know How to Download a Windows 7 ISO Image, In the first step I will tell you How you can Download Windows 10 ISO file.
- First, open any Browser on your Computer
- Search “Download Windows 7 ISO”
- Then open first WebSite or click here
- Now you can Buy and use Windows 7.
Step 2 – Download Rufus Software
If you want to install Windows 7 then you must need Rufus Software, Rufus is basically Software which is Create a Bootable USB Drive for Windows 7. So follow the steps for downloading Rufus Software.
- First, open any Browser on your Computer
- Search “Download Rufus“
- Then open first WebSIte or Click here
- Then you can Download Rufus.
Step 3 – Create a Windows 7 Bootable USB
- First, Install Rufus on your Computer
- Open Rufus Software
- Then you will see a New Window
- In this, your pendrive is automatically selected
- Then click on Select option and Select Windows 7 ISO file
- Now, If you have minimum 1 TB Hard Disk
- Then selct “MBR” option
- Finally, click on Ready Button.
Then you will see that your USB Drive will start to make a Bootable USB Drive. You can also use Command Prompt but If you don’t have any knowledge of CMD then you should use Rufus Software.
Step 4 – Open Boot Menu for Install Windows 7
Now I will tell you how you can open the Boot Menu on your Computer, In Boot Menu you can select a Bootable Device and use a New Operating System on your Computer.
- First, Insert USB-Drive in your Computer
- Then Restart your Computer
- Then Press Boot Key Multiple Time before Windows Logo.
- And you will see that Boot Menu is Opened.
If you don’t know that which is the Boot Key in your Computer Then click here to know all Computer’s Boot Key.
Step 5 – Setup Windows 7
If you want to install Windows 7 then You have to give some of your information of use Windows 7 like – Country & Language, Date & Time, etc.
- In Boot Menu you will see many Options
- And here is also your USB-Drive Option.
- Select USB-Drive and hit Enter
- Then you will see Windows 7 Installation Setup Window
- Then Select your Language and Country, and Next
- Click on Install Now button
- Then you will see Setup is Starting
Step 6 – Create Disk Partition for Windows 7
- After, Setup Windows 7 you will see a Disk Window
- Now you need to Create a New Partition for Windows 7
- If you have already a Partition of any Oerating System
- Then just format here and Install Windows 7
- otherwise select new partition and install Windows 7.
Then you will see that Windows 7 will start installing on your computer, this process will take 5 to 10 minutes or more according to your computer, after that you can use Windows 7, this is a very easy way to install Windows 7.
- How to Download and Install Windows 11
- How to Install Windows 10 from USB
- How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Drive
- How to Download and Install VMware in Windows
If you have liked this article (How to Install Windows 7 from USB), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!