In this blog post, you will learn how to install Windows 7 operating system, 10 minutes exactly how.
Do you also have some problems in installing Windows 7, you do not understand how to install it
So you have come to the right blog, in this I will tell you to install Windows in a perfect way.
And trust me, till the last of this blog you will understand how to install Windows 7.
So lets get started !
what is windows in computer
You must have heard the name of Windows OS, it is the most used operating system at the moment.
Windows operating system is a very simple operating system that everyone likes to run and do their work easily.
list of windows operating systems || windows versions history.
There are several update versions of the Windows operating system, some of which are as follows –
- a] -MS-DOS – Microsoft Disk Operating System (1981)
- b] -Windows 1.02.0 (1985-1992)
- c] -Windows 3.03.1 (1990 1994)
- d] -Windows NT 3.1 (1993)
- e] -Windows NT 3.5 (1994)
- f] -Windows NT 3.51 (1995)
- g] -Windows 95 (August 1995)
- h] -Windows NT 4.0 (1996)
- i] -Windows 98 (June 1998)
- j] -Windows ME – Millennium Edition (September 2000)
- k] -Windows 2000 (February 2000)
- l] -Windows XP (October 2001)
- m] -Windows Vista (November 2006)
- n] -Windows 7 (October 2009)
- o] -Windows 8 (August 2012)
- p] -Windows 8.1 (2013)
- q] -Windows 10 (2015)
- r] -Windows Server (March 2003)
- s] -Windows Home Server (January 2007)
- u] -Windows CE (November 2006)
- v] -Windows Mobile (April 2000)
- w] -Windows Phone (November 2010)
These are versions of all Windows operating systems, in which all are present from the first operating system.
Users find it more appropriate to use Windows 10, as it is the latest version and new features are also available inside it.
But some still use Windows 7 or Windows 8, because some users’ computers support the old OS.
Installation Requirements for windows 7.||install Windows 7 installation Requirements
To install Windows 7 or any other Windows operating system, you must have some devices.
- A pendrive that is at least 4GB.
- Download rufus software
- The iso file of the Windows operating system that you want to install.
- if you dont know that What is a Operating System
- And the last computer from which you will make Pendrive bootable.
how to bootable pendrive from rufus software.
- First of all, insert your Pendrive in the computer, which makes the Pendrive bootable.
- Then install Rufus software on your computer.
- Now double click on the Rufus software and run it.
- Then you will encounter some such interface.
- In this, your Pendrive is automatically selected.
- Then click on the select option in front of the boot selection.
- Download the file of whatever Windows you want to install on your computer in advance.
- Then after clicking on the select option, select the iso file that you want to install.
- Then select “MBR” in the partition scheme
- And click on the start button in the last.
Then a green strip will start running in the bottom which will take 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
Your pendrive complete will become bootable as soon as it is complete.
install windows 7 operating system from rufus software.
- First of all insert your bootable pendrive into the computer in which Windows is to be installed.
- Start computer
- Before the complete start, you have to press the boot key of your computer and go to the boot menu
- After going to the boot menu you will see three to four or more options, out of which you have to select the option of pendrive.
- After that some screen like this will come
- You have to install and next
- Then when such a partition comes in front of you, then you have to select the partition in which you have to install Windows
- After selecting a partition, format and next
- Then finally your windows will start installing
In this way you can install any Windows on your computer.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.