Kali Linux Disk Partition – If you looking for how to disk manage in Kali Linux then this is the right place to find out How to do it.
If you are a Kali Linux operating system user then sometimes you will have a problem with the disk partition.
It is very easy to create a Disk partition in Windows, which is known by most Windows users, but most people do not know about the Kali Linux partition on this disk.
In this post, I will tell you the method of a complete Disk partition, so if you also want to know the correct way of Disk partition, then the post must be kept till the last.
Kali Linux disk partition
You can easily partition in Windows, but when you partition a Linux operating system, most people get an error.
Today in this post, I will tell you 2 ways to partition Linux disk, knowing that you will find it easily partition in Linux.
1. disk partition while installing Kali Linux
You can use this method when you are installing Kali Linux, at that time automatically asks for a disk partition.
If you did not come to disk partition while installing Kali Linux or if you forgot, then you can use the 2nd method.
2. Kali Linux partition disk manual
When you were not able to partition the disk while installing Linux, now you can only run The Harddrive partition in this way.
Everyone knows the correct use of this method in Windows, but very few people know the Linux operating system.
Kali Linux disk partition || Kali Linux install partition disk
Now I will tell you complete process from the starting how you should partition the disk when you install Linux.
1. kali linux download
- First of all, you have to search Kali Linux on any web browser on your computer.
- After that, you have to go to the official website of Kali Linux and download the latest version.
2.Kali Linux system requirements
- Minimum i3 processor
- Minumum 4GB ram
- 100GB Disk Space
3. kali linux install
- First of all, insert your Bootable Pendrive on your computer in which you want to install Kali Linux.
- Then start your computer.
- After that, you have to press the boot key on your computer and come to the boot menu.
- After that, a window will open in front of you to install Kali Linux in which you have to click on ” Graphic Install “.
- Then you have to select options such as language and country and go next.
- After some time, you will have the option of “auto-installation” and “manual partition“.
- From which you have to select the manual partition
- Now you can also partition the disk at the time of installation
Disk partition while installing Kali Linux
- First, you will see the disk on your computer
- Now select the disk you want to partition.
- Then select the create partition and write the disk size.
- Then after selecting the size, next to that, in this way you can also create a disk partition while installing Linux.
Kali Linux partition disk manual
If you forgot to partition the disk while installing Linux, now I will tell you one more way by which you can create a partition.
- First of all, you have to open applications in your Linux.
- Search the disk in the application.
- Then Disk Manager will open in front of you
- Now you have to select the disk that you want to partition.
- Then you will see the option of setting on that disk, you have to click on it.
- and select the ” resize ” option
- Then write the size of whatever partition you want.
- After writing the size, next and wait for some seconds
- Then you will see a partition and select that partition.
- And click on the plus icon.
- Then you have to fill in some details of the disc and your new partition will be created.
So if you were not able to partition the disk at the time of Kali Linux installation or forgot it, then in this way you can create a disk partition.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.
Thank you !!
Follow On Social Media