Hey, are you facing some error while you installing Kali Linux on your Computer?
If Yes, then this is the right place to find out If Kali Linux failed to copy a file from Cd Rom.
So let’s get started !!
Failed to Copy a File From CD-ROM
If you got this error when you trying to install Kali Linux:-
“There was a problem reading data from the CD-ROM. Please make sure it is in the drive. If retrying does not work, you should check the integrity of your CD-ROM“.
then you need to again create a bootable your flash-drive and when you do this then you need to follow these steps.
- Create Your Kali Linux Bootable Drie using Rufus
- Open Rufus in your computer
- then select Kali ISO file.
- Partition Schema – “MBR”
- Target System – “BIOS or UEFI”
- Click on Start
- Then a New Windows will appear now you need to select “Write in DD image mode“
The 7th step is the most important step, if you don’t do this then you will again got this error, So select Write in DD imge mode option then you will get to see that you could easily install kali linux without any error.