Kali Linux Tools – If you looking for Kali Linux Hacking Tools or Linux Penetration Testing Tools then this is the right place to find out Top Kali Linux tools or Information Gathering tools in Kali Linux.
If you are a computer user and have an interest in hacking or penetration testing, then you must have heard the name of the Linux operating system.
Today I will explain to you the Information Gathering tools in Kali Linux and tell you which tool you can use for hacking or penetrating testing, so read this post till the End.
Top 30 Kali Linux Tools for Beginners||information-gathering tools in Kali Linux
Now I will tell you in detail about some of the most important Kali Linux Tools and I will give a complete list of Kali Linux tools in the last.
Whatever I will explain to you about some Kali Linux tools, I have done all this with Wikipedia and practiced it. So read Carefully.
1. WhatWeb || Information Gathering tools in Kali Linux
2. Whois || information gathering tool
- Whois an Information Gathering tool that provides you all information about the website that Where did you buy the domain when you bought it, when will it expire, etc.
3. Aircrack-ng || Kali Linux Tools List
- Aircrack-ng is a WiFi scanning tool in Kali Linux Tools List, with the help of this you can unlock the WiFi networks, scan that pkg is running or is being downloaded, and crack the wifi passwords.
4. Autopsy || Information Gathering Tools in Kali Linux
- An Autopsy is a tool through which you can analyze any device or Data like any hard-disk, pen-drive, memory card, etc. it’s also the most useful tool in Kali Linux Tools List.
- With the help of this, you scan any storage device and track its old activities, even if the device you want to scan is formatted, you can still access all the all old data from it.
- Armitage tool is a Kali Linux vulnerability tool with the help of which you can perform various types of attacks on any system and if there are any vulnerabilities then that system gets hacked automatically.
- This tool is used only to hack a system to find the vulnerabilities inside it.
6. Burp suite || Kali Linux Tools
- Burp suite tool is used to find and fix vulnerabilities of any website. When a new website is created, there is also the fear of it being hacked.
- So any developer or ethical hacker can use the Burp suite tool to find any new WordPress or other CDN bug and fix it.
7. BeEF || Kali Vulnerability Scanning tools
- BeEF means Browser Exploitation Framework This tool is used for web browser attack
- A browser exploit is a form of malicious code that takes advantage of a vulnerability in an Operating System or piece of Software with the intent to breach browser security to alter a user’s browser settings without their knowledge.
8. Ettercap || Information Gathering Tools in Kali Linux
- Etter cap is an easy Kali Linux hacking tool, with the help you are sent to a domain on another incorrect domain and the traffic of the victim goes to the second domain, it’s called spoofing.
9. Hashcat || Kali Linux hacking tools
- Hashcat is a password cracker Tool and it’s designed to break even the most complex password representation. To do this, it enables the cracking of a specific password in multiple ways, combined with versatility and speed.
10. John the Ripper
- John the Ripper is a password cracking tool in Kali Linux that is used to Creak the password of a ZIP or RAR file.
- If you have compressed or downloaded a zip file that has a password lock and you do not know the password, then John the Ripper tool is used for password cracking.
11. Nmap || Kali Linux Tools List
- Nmap means Network Mapper, it’s a free and open-source utility for network discovery and security auditing.
- Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
- Nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the networks, what services those hosts are offering, what operating systems they are running.
12. Netcat || Kali Linux Information Gathering Tools
- Netcat is a small but powerful utility tool that is used to interact with a computer using the TCP or UTP protocol.
- Through which data packs can be sent or received on the network, port scanning can be done, port forward and it can be used in many such things.
13. Lynis || Kali penetration testing tools
- Lynis tool is a penetration testing tool you can do security auditing in any operating system, find vulnerabilities, secure it, scan the malware.
- Maltego tool is used for providing a library of transforms for discovery of data from open sources, and visualizing that information in a graph format, suitable for link analysis and data mining.
15. Metasploit framework
- Metasploit framework is the most widely used tool in penetration testing, Bug Bounty, Find Vulnerabilities.
16. FatRat || Kali Linux Tools
- FatRat an easy tool to generate backdoor and port-exploitation attacks like browser attacks, dll . This tool compiles a malware with popular payload and then the compiled malware can be executed on windows, android, mac.
- The malware created with this tool also has the ability to bypass most AV software protection.
17. Hydra || Information Gathering Tools Kali Linux
- Hydra is an online password cracking tool, It is used to perform password cracking attacks with Dictionary on online systems.
- Nikto is an Open Source web server scanner which performs comprehensive tests against web servers for multiple items, including over 6700 potentially, and dangerous files/CGIs, checks for outdated versions of over 1250 servers, and version specific problem on over 270 servers.
- It also checks for, HTTP server options, and will attempt to identify installed web servers and software, Scan item and plugins are frequently updated and can be automatically updated.
19. Recon-ng || Kali Linux Tools LIst
- Recon-ng is a full-featured Web Reconnaissance framework written in Python. Complete with independent modules, database interaction, built-in convenience functions, interactive help, and command completion.
- Recon-ng provides a powerful environment in which open source web-based reconnaissance can be conducted quickly and thoroughly.
- JoomScan to easily find the Common and latest vulnerabilities and analyzed them on Websites.
- While making a website, there are small deficiencies in it, which is very harmful to the website. This tool is very helpful to find such small mistakes.
21. Red Hawk
- Red Hawk is a webpage based all in one Information gathering or vulnerabilities scanning tool.
- A lot of information can be collected about a website through this tool, it also supports websites such as WordPress and Joomla.
- Nessus can easily find the latest and old vulnerabilities of a website or a server and also know how to fix them.
- We can also find out how a hacker can hack a website and how can we prevent it from being hacked.
- Scapy is a powerful and python-based interactive packet menu pales tool, which allows for packets to be corded or recorded.
- Packets can be created by this. Packets can be sent or received, through this network scanning, port scanning, port-discovery, etc. can also be done.
24. Dirb || Information Gathering tools in Kali Linux
- Dirb tool can be used to find the hidden directories of a website or web application from Dictionary-based attacks. Through this, you can know the hidden secrets of a web server or website.
- Which is not a public show like hidden files and folders, configuration files, admin panel, etc.
25. WPscan || Kali Linux Tools List
- WPscan means WordPress scan, this is a vulnerability find tool, from the Kali Linux tools list, with this help of which you can find and correct a bug on a WordPress site.
26. Sqlmap || Kali Linux Information Gathering Tools
- Sqlmap is a tool through which you can protect the back end of your website from hackers, in the backend, there is a database of your website which needs to be safe. If your database is not safe then your complete website can be hacked.
- Volatility is an open-source memory forensics framework for incident response and malware analysis. It is written in Python and supports Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
28. OWASP ZAP
- OWASP ZAP tool is also a Vulnerability finding tool, through this, you can easily scan and Vulnerability Finding in any web application, many pen testers use it.
- Wireshark is used in packet snipping, it is used for education purposes, with the help of this, one can collect the information of online data packets.
30. TraceRoute || Information Gathering Tool
- TraceRoute is an Information Gathering tool which provides you the information of connection route and measuring transit delays of packets across an IP network.
In this entire post, I have explained to you 30 important tools out of the Kali Linux Tools list which are Kali Linux Hacking Tools and Kali Linux Information Gathering Tools.
By using these tools, you can easily do any website, web application, penetration testing, fishing, ethical hacking, bug bounty, etc. in a computer system.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.