Kali Linux vs Blackarch Linux – If you looking for the difference between Kali Linux and Black arch Linux then this is the right place to find out penetration testing with kali Linux vs Blackarch Linux.
Are you sure which of the operating systems is better in Kali Linux or Blackarch Linux?
If you want to know this, then you have come to the right post, read this post completely.
By the last of this post, you will understand that which operating system will be best for you, Black Linux or Black Arch Linux.
Because I will tell you a lot of difference in Kali Linux and Black Arch Linux so that you will understand what you have to use.
So Let’s get Started !!
Kali Linux vs Blacarch Linux
In an earlier post, I told you what is Blackarch Linux and how to install it. If you have not seen it, here is the link – Blackarch Linux.
I tell you the difference step by step in this, then read it carefully.
- First of all, both Kali Linux and Black Arch are used for penetration testing.
- Both operating systems are different and both are power full.
- Kali Linux Pentesting
- Kali Linux from Linux Debian family.
- Blackarch from Arch Linux family.
Now we compare these both different so that you can identify which operating system is best for you.
Kali Linux Operating System | Kali Linux penetration testing tools
- There are many types of ISO images found in Kali Linux such as – 64bit, 32bit, Net installer images, Virtual Machine images.
- The latest Kali Linux version is 2021.1
- Its images are also available for the ARM device.
- You can easily install Kali Linux on a device like the raspberry pi.
- Not only this, you can install Kali Linux on your Android device as well, for this you get the file of Kali Linux Nethunter.
- You can install Kali Linux in a minimum of 8 Gb of memory.
- In Kali Linux, you get CLI and GUI-based easy installation.
- You can use Kali Linux to create a USB drive and install tools according to your use.
- You can even use Kali Linux on Windows 10.
- Kali Linux is user-friendly, Beginners can easily learn how to use it.
- On Kali Linux, you will continue to get its Updates from time to time.
- It’s free, you don’t need to buy Kali Linux.
Blackarch Linux Operating System
- In Black Arch, you only get a few ISO files – 64bit, Net installer, Virtual images.
- You can also install it on raspberry pi but you do not get the direct option.
- The black arch image is at least 15 GB, for this, you have to take a pen drive of a minimum of 32 GB.
- Its installation also takes a lot of time.
- In this, you get more than 2600 tools, which you will not even use and your internet will continue to be wasted.
- In Blackarch Linux, you get only CLI Mode to install.
- Black Arch is not user-friendly, it is not even for beginners.
- To use it, you need a good Linux experience.
- If you have experts to use any Linux operating system, then you can use Black Arch Linux.
- In Black Arch also get two Updates in a year.
According to me you must have understood that which operating system is best for you.
In easy language, if you are a Beginner, then you should use Kali Linux only.
But if you are an expert in Kali Linux or any other Linux then you can use Black Arch Linux.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.