Kali Linux vs Parrot OS – If you looking for the difference between Kali Linux vs Parrot Operating System then this is the right place to find Parrot security or Kali Linux which is the best Operating System in 2021.
If you are a programmer or want to learn ethical hacking then you must have heard about Parrot Security OS and Kali Linux operating systems but you do not know which of these operating systems is more powerful for you, which works well in less system requirement for you.
So if you want to know which operating system is better for you in Parrot security os vs kali or you have any question related to them, you can ask me by commenting.
So Let’s Get Started !!
Difference Between Kali Linux vs Parrot Security OS
|Kali Linux||Parrot Security|
|Kali Linux developed by Offensive Security||Parrot OS developed by Lorenzo “Palinuro” Faletra Parrot Dev Team|
|The minimum requirement of RAM is 2GB||The minimum requirement of RAM is 350MB|
|It requires about 20 GB of free space||While It requires about 15 GB of free space|
|It is used by Computer Experts||It is used by Computer Beginners|
Kali Linux vs Parrot OS System Requirement
Kali Linux Minimum System Requirements —
- 2 GHz dual-core with 32 or 64-bit processor.
- 2 GB Ram (System Memory)
- 20 GB of hard-drive space
- VGA is capable of 1024×768 screen resolution.
- Internet access is helpful.
Parrot Minimum System Requirements —
- 1 GHz single-core with 32 or 64-bit processor.
- 500 MB Ram (System Memory)
- 15 GB of hard-drive space
- Internet access is helpful.
Some Similar Things of Kali Linux and Parrot Security
There are some similarities in Kali Linux vs Parrot OS –
- Both are open-source and Debian-based Operating System
- Both are used for Penetration Testing, computer forensics and Ethical Hacking.
- Both can support 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Both are Developed on Debian-standards
Kali Linux vs Parrot Security for Beginners
Parrot Security – If you are a programmer and want to learn hacking then the best operating system for you is Parrot Security as it has a much better GUI than Kali Linux.
Kali Linux – But if you have a good knowledge about computer and command line then you can use Kali Linux, beginners can not use it because there is maximum work on the command line.
- System Requirement – Is 2GB RAM is enough for Linux
- How to Track any Mobile Location using Kali Linux
Kali Linux vs Parrot Security for Students
Parrot for students – If you are a student and want to learn Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing but you are new in this field and you don’t know much about it, then you should use the Parrot security so that you will also be able to use it with the help of its GUI.
Kali Linux for Student – Because most of the work in Kali Linux is done in the terminal, you may have trouble using it, if you have some knowledge of commands and want to do not only learn and do ethical hacking or penetration testing, then you can use Kali Linux.
- How to Install Kali Linux 2021.2 on VMWare Workstation 2021
- How to Install Garuda Linux in 10 minutes on Vmware workstation
Kali Linux vs Parrot Os Performance
Parrot Security – If you want to choose one of these operating systems that work fast and has good performance, then you can use Parrot Os because Parrot Security is much lighter than Kali Linux.
Kali Linux – Kali Linux is not able to give good performance as compared to parrot operating system due to more heavyweights and more tools.
Kali Linux vs Parrot Battery Life
Parrot Security – If you use parrot operating system in your computer then you may get some more battery backup than black linux because parrot is a lightweight operating system that uses a very small amount of RAM.
Kali Linux – And if you use Kali Linux operating system in your computer, then you may get some less battery backup than Parrot because Kali Linux is a heavy operating system that uses a lot of RAM.
- Solve || E: Unable to locate 2021 package error in Kali Linux
- Solve | Unable to boot 2021 : Kernel requires a x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU
Kali Linux vs Parrot for Gaming
Kali Linux vs Parrot – If you like gaming and you want to choose which one operating system for gaming, then choose Parrot because using less amount of RAM saves you a lot of RAM and the same remaining RAM helps you Gaming experience will be very good.
But if you are gaming in Kali Linux then you will not get that good game play because Kali Linux uses a lot of RAM in your computer, then there is no RAM left for your game.
- Linux vs Windows – Which is Best for you in 2021
- Debian Vs Ubuntu – Which is Best for You?
- Difference Between – Kali Linux vs Blackarch Linux 2021
- Garuda Linux Vs Kali Linux Difference
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!