Putting Harddisk in a New PC – Are you a Computer user and Buy a New Computer, but you don’t want to install Windows on New PC, then you can move your old Hard-Drive to New Computer.
So read this article completely, In this, I have told you How you can Move your Old Hard-Drive to a New Computer.
So let’s get started !!
How to Putting old Harddisk in a New Computer
If you don’t want to reinstall a new Windows on your New Computer then you can Move your Old Harddisk to a New Computer, So Now I will tell you how you can add your old hard disk to a New Computer.
- First, open your Old Computer
- Then remove unpluged all plugs from your Harddisk
- And remove your Harddrive completely from your Computer
- Then open your New Computer
- Add your Harddrive on the Harddisk place
- Then you need to add two plugs in your HDD
- Add two cables SATA and ATA
- After adding these cables you can start your Computer.
In this way, you can easily be Putting your old Harddrive to New a Computer.
If you have liked this article (Putting old Harddisk in a New Computer), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!