If you looking for Reset Windows 7 Password without Disk, USB or CD drive then this is the the place to find out that how to factory reset windows 7 and here you will also learn Reset windows 7 password using command prompt.
If you are a computer user and have forgotten the password of Windows 7 in your computer and now you want to know how to reset Windows 7 Password without disk or USB, So read this article completely, in this I have told how you can reset Windows 7 Password using command prompt.
So Let’s Get Started !!
How To Reset Windows 7 Password Without Disk
Now I will tell you that if you have forgotten your Windows 7 login username or password, then how you can reset Windows 7 password with the help of the command prompt and login into your Windows 7 again by giving the new password. So follow the Steps for Reset Windows 7 Password Without Disk –
Step 1 – Go to Startup Repair Windows
- First of all, Turn off your computer
- Then press the Power Button to turn on your PC
- When you see the Windows Logo Hold the Power Button Down
- Now you will see Windows Error Recovery Screen
- Simply click on “Launch Startup Repair“
- Now you will successfully reach Startup Repair Windows.
Step 2 – Open Privacy Statement Document
- After, Get Startup Repair Windows you will see an error message
- Just click on the drop-down button “View Problem Details“
- Then Scroll down and click on Privacy Statement Link
- Then You will reach on a Notepad Document.
Step 3 – Change The Application Name
- After, Open a Notepad Document, you will see some options on the Top
- Just click on the “File” Option and select “Save” Option
- Now you will reach on File Manager of your Computer
- Then Goto on this location “C:*/Windows/System32“
- Now find a file named “Utilman” and Rename – Utilman to Utilman5
- Then find a file named “CMD” and Rename – CMD to Utilman
In this way you have to rename the two files by going to the system32 folder of your computer, if you have any problem with this step, then you can tell me by commenting, I will reply to you soon.
Step 4 – Open Command Prompt
- After, Change or Rename the files Name, Close all Windows
- When you close all Windows, Then your PC will restart automatically
- Then come to the Login Panel of your computer
- Then click on the bottom-right side “Magic Button“
- Now Command Prompt Window will automatically Open.
Step 5 – Reset Windows 7 Password Command Prompt
When you will reach on Command Prompt, then you will type some commands for reset windows 7 password command prompt, So just follow the steps for reset windows 7 password without Disk –
- After, Open Command Prompt Windows
- Type these command and hit Enter One by One –
- net user
- net user “account name” *
- Type your account name just below the command
- after type account name hit Enter
- Now if you want to reset your windows 7 password, simply Press a time Enter
- And Now your Windows 7 password will reset successfully
Now try to login to windows 7 without type any password and you will see that you will be login to your computer’s Windows without a password. So this is an easy way to log in without a password, for you do not need any Disk or USB and in this, you only have to type few commands and you can reset Windows 7 password using a Command prompt.
- How to Unlock Keyboard on Windows 10 / 7 / Computer
- Find Office 2010 Product Key in Registry
- Find Photoshop Serial Number on Computer
- Computer Hardware Diagnostic Software Free
If you liked this article (Reset Windows 7 password without disk) and found this article to be of help to you, then you can share it with your friends and family so that they also never face this kind of error or problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!