Create a Bootable USB using CMD – If you looking to Create a Bootable USB Drive to install Windows 10 or 7 then this is the right place to find out that How you can Make a Bootable USB Drive using Command Prompt.
Are you a Computer user and want to make a Bootable USB using CMD, because you don’t want to install any software on your computer, but do you know How to Create a Bootable USB without Software?
So read this article completely, because In this I have told you How you can Create a Bootable USB Drive using Command Prompt, and without the help of any Software.
So let’s get started !!
Installation Requirements for Make a Bootable USB
If you want to install any Operating System on your computer and for installing an OS, you want to Make a Bootable USB-Drive then you must have some Devices or programs to create a Bootable Pendrive.
- Minimum 8 GB a Pendrive
- The ISO file of the Windows that you want to install.
- A Windows Computer.
You must have these Devices then you can easily Create a Bootable USB Drive and can Install any Operating System on your computer, If you don’t know How to Download Windows ISO files or How to install Windows from USB then read this.
How to Create a Bootable USB Drive using CMD
Now I will tell you that How you can Create a Bootable USB Drive using Command Prompt, this is a easiest way to make a Bootable USB Drive, and with this you don’t get any error or problem. So follow me Step-by-Step.
- First, Turn on your Computer
- Then insert a Pendrive
- Now Press “Window + R” key on Keyboard
- Then a Run Box will appear, just type “CMD” and hit Enter
- Then you will see a Command Prompt Window
- Type “Diskpart” and hit Enter
- Now you will see one more Command Prompt Window
- Now you need to Type these commands one-by-one
- <!–Then you will have a partition of your pendrive along with all the disk partitions on your computer, which you will understand by looking at its size.–>
|SELECT DISK 1|
- (If “disk 1” is written before the size of your pendrive).
|CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY|
|SELECT PARTITION 1|
|FORMAT FS=NTFS QUICK|
- After this, Just Extract your Windows ISO in your Pendrive
- Now your pendrive is completely bootable.
Now your pendrive is completely bootable, and now you can easily use this drive to install new operating system.
If you have liked this article (How to create a Bootable USB Drive using CMD), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!