Pro Developer | How USB flash-drive bootable using CMD
How all people easily make pendrive bootable for windows by cmd, know the right way.
Don’t you know how to work on cmd, and you can’t even make your Pendrive bootable via cmd when needed?
So you have come to the right blog, in this I will show you the whole process how to boot a Pendrive from cmd.
So Lets get Started!!
Installation Requirements for booting Pendrive || windows flash drive
To install Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system, you must have some devices.
- A pen-drive that is at least 4GB.
- The ISO file of the Windows operating system that you want to install.
- if you don’t know that What is a Operating System
- And the last computer from which you will make Pen-drive bootable.
Install Windows 10 from a USB flash drive bootable using cmd.||pen drive bootable windows 7
I will tell you step-by-step to understand everything well, what you have to do.
- First, insert your pendrive into the computer or laptop from which to make the pendrive bootable.
- When pendrive is displayed in a complete way in the computer, then only you have to do further work.
- After that you have to press “window + r” on the keyboard of your computer or laptop.
- And a small window will open in front of you in which you have to type “cmd”.
- After typing “cmd”, press “enter”, then a new “cmd window” will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to type “DISKPART“, then a new permission window will open in front of you and click “yes” in it.
- After clicking “yes” another similar window will open in front of you.
- Now, as I tell you, you have to go “enter” by typing that window.
- “List Disk” (You can also type it as capital or small.)
- <!–Then you will have a partition of your pendrive along with all the disk partitions on your computer, which you will understand by looking at its size.–>
- type “SELECT DISK 1” (If “disk 1” is written before the size of your pendrive).
- “CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY”
- “SELECT PARTITION 1”
- “FORMAT FS=NTFS QUICK”
After assigning, your pendrive complete will become bootable, then “Extract” the window which has “Iso file” in your computer.
You can also use “Rufus Software” if you have problems booting pendrive from “cmd”. So read this.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.
Thank You !!