In today’s post, we will learn how we can install Garuda Linux on our Android device.
Are you a student and you are interested in hacking, then you have come to the right place
What is Garuda Linux based on? || Is Garuda Linux Indian?
In this post, we are also going to take the information about the Garuda Linux and we will also find out whether Linux can be installed or not on your Android devices.
I will tell you a few things that you need to know. Garuda Linux is a flavor of Linux which is based on Arch Linux.
Apart from this, the person who maintains it or who has developed it is an Indian developer. So It becomes very good for us
Also, you can use all kinds of desktop environments in it, such as KDE, GNOME, Xfce, Cinnamon, MATE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, BSPWM, and i3wm.
So now let’s talk about how to install it on your Android mobile.
How to install Garuda Linux?
So according to me as far as I have searched I have come to know from him that no version of Garuda Linux has been made for Android so far.
Given all this, you can say that you cannot install Garuda Linux on your Android device, or Raspberry pi.
But I also have an alternative solution so that you can run Garuda Linux on your Android device.
For this, way to use Garuda Linux on your Android device, we will use a website called “Distrotest.net“.
All the Linux drivers and os on this website are these, you can use them online on your Android mobile.
So now you have to come to this website and I will tell you how to use Linux on Android Device.
Garuda Linux on Android Device Requirements
- An Android Device.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Vnc viewer Application.
If you have all these requirements then you can easily install Linux on your Android device.
Vnc viewer for using Linux on Android Device.
So now whatever I tell you, you have to follow step-by-step if you want to install Linux on your Android device.
- First of all, go to your mobile browser and search the website “Distrotest.net“.
- After the opening of this web site, you will encounter some operating systems.
- If you have to install any of these operating systems, click on the Start button
- If you want to install Garuda Linux, search it in the search bar.
- this operating system will appear in front of you, then you have to click on the Start button.
- After some time you will see a server address and postcode on the screen.
- After that, you have to go to Google Playstore on your mobile and install “VNC Viewer“.
- Then you have to open the VNC viewer. After have to click on the plus icon.
- Then you have to go to the same website and copy the server address and postcode and paste it into the address inside the app.
- The address below in the image shows how to paste the code in the address.
- And in the name, you have to name your machine and click on create.
- After this, the operating system of your Linux machine will be ready.
- Then you have to click Next on your machine
- It will take some time to boot and Garuda Linux will start on your Android mobile.
- In this way, you can use many operating systems on your Android device.
If you liked the blog post, then in the comment you can tell me your problem, what you did not understand.