How to download VMware workstation – If you looking for a VMware download for windows 10 or a VMware download for windows 7 then this the right place to find out the Best VMware virtual machine for you.
If you want to run Kali Linux or any other operating system on a virtual machine on Windows but before using it, you want to know a lot about it or want to know which virtual machine is right for you according to your computer, then this article should be complete.
VMware download for windows 10 | VMware virtual machine
If you want to download VMware virtual machine on Windows 10, then you can use its latest version, this will be good for your computer.
So if you want to know how is the right way to download and install it, then follow the steps that I will tell, so that you will be able to download VMware correctly.
How to VMware Workstation 16 Download on Windows 10
Follow the steps for Download Letest Version of VMware Workstation 16 on Windows 10.
- First of all, open any web browser on your Computer
- Search VMware Download for Windows 10.
- Then open the VMware Offical Site.
- After this, the Website of download of the VMware virtual machine will open in front of you.
- Just scroll down then you will get two versions of VMware
- 1. VMware for Windows
- 2. VMware for Linux
- If now you use Windows Operating System then download VMware for Windows.
- Simply click on it and download it.
So in this way you can easily download the VMware virtual machine from the official website on your computer, if you face any problem, then you can tell me by comment box.
How to Install VMware Virtual Machine on Windows 10
Follow the steps for Install VMware Workstation 16 on your computer in windows 10.
- Open the Download folder in your computer
- Find the VMware virtual machine Setup and double click on it.
- After clicking, it will start installing the setup
- Many screens will open in front of you while installing.
- So continuously just click the Next button on all screens of installing the setup.
- and easily your VMware virtual machine setup is installed successfully.
Note: It is very easy to install, you will not get any problem, most people get the problem when they use it for the first time.
How to Create Virtual Machine in VMware Workstation Pro 16
Follow the steps for Create a Virtual Machine in VMware Workstation 16 on your computer in windows 10.
- first of all, open VMware virtual machine after install it
- Click on “New Virtual Machine“.
- If you want to install Linux OS then select Debian 64bit Version.
- Select the type of virtual machine you want to create and click Next
- click on An installer disc image file.
- Now Select The ISO file of Linux OS which you want to install and next
- Then create a username and password, Next
- Enter a virtual machine name and specify a location for virtual machine files to be saved, click Next.
- Choose the disk size for the virtual machine minimum 4GB and Next
- Now you have to configure its hardware settings
- Network Adapter
- USB Controller
- Sound Card
- After setting it up, you have to click on finish.
- When you start the virtual machine, the VMware tools will start to be updated, let them be updated, and once it completes you have to restart your virtual machine.
So in this way you can easily create a new virtual machine in VMware workstation on your computer.
- Top 20 Funny Commands of Linux or Kali Linux top most funny commands
- Create a Bootable USB flash drive using CMD for windows 10
How to Install Kali Linux In VMware Virtual Machine
Follow the steps for Install Kali Linux in VMware Workstation 16 on your computer in windows 10.
- First of all, Launch the VMware Virtual machine on your Computer
- Then click on the “Power on this Virtual machine“
- Your Kali Linux Operating System will start running
- Then Welcome screen of Kali Linux will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to click on graphical install.
- Select language first
- Then select country and next.
- Then your “kali linux” installation will start
- After that you have to fill in some of your details like username, password.
After all this is done, your operating system will take some time and will be fully installed.
After installing it you will see this great screen.
If you have liked this article and liked it, then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem in any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!