If you want to know that what is HZ of your monitor then this is the right place to find out that How you can check the HZ (Refresh Rate)of your Monitor.
Are a Computer user or Gamer, When you use your computer if your monitor’s display runs slow or fast, then you must also be thinking that “What Hz is my Monitor“
If Yes, Then read this Article completely, because In this I have told you that How you can check the Hz of your Monitor and know that What Hz is your Monitor.
So Let’s get Started !!
What Hz is my Monitor || How to Check Hz of Monitor
Now I will give the Answer of your Question that “What Hz is my Monitor“, I mean now I will tell you that How you can Check Hz of your Monitor, So follow my Steps –
- First, Right-click on Desktop
- Then select the Desktop Settings option
- Then Find the Desktop Adaptor Properties option and click on it
- Now you will see a Pop-up Window
- Then Select Monitor Tab
- And Then you can see the HZ of your Monitor
In this way you can easily find the Hz address of the monitor in your computer. And if you use Windows 7 or Windows 10 then you can do this method in all.
- How to Hack wifi password using cmd in windows 10
- How to Increase Wifi Speed in Windows
- Find Photoshop Serial Number on Computer
- Find Office 2010 Product Key in Registry
If you have liked this article (What Hz is my Monitor), then you can share it with friends and family so that they do not ever get such a problem.
If you have any problem with any part of this article, or you want any more information related to the computer, then tell me in the comment box, I will surely reply to you.
Thank You !!